Brave Reimagined what a “Internet Browser” should be !
It begins with giving you Back Power. Get unmatched Speed, Security and Privacy by blocking trackers. Earn rewards by opting into our privacy-respecting ads and help give publishers back their fair share of Internet revenue…!
Brave is up to 8 time faster than “Google Chrome” and all other competitors !
On Brave You Get Paid to Watch Ads !
When you watch an Ad you are Paid in the Cryptocurrency “BAT” and the company that advertises is also paid.
Or you can choose to have Absolutely no Ads !
Basic Attention Token “BAT” radically improves the efficiency of digital advertising by creating a New Token that can be exchanged between publishers, advertisers & users.
You also have the possibility to withdraw your “BAT” on “BINANCE” and exchange them for the Crypto of your choice !
It all happens on the Ethereum blockchain.
→ Brave Browser ←
Brave is a fast, open source, privacy-focused browser that blocks malvertisements, trackers, and contains a ledger system that anonymously captures user attention to accurately reward publishers.
→ Basic Attention Token ←
The Basic Attention Token “BAT” can be used to obtain a variety of advertising and attention-based services on the BAT platform, as it is exchanged between publishers, advertisers, and users. The token’s utility is derived from — or denominated by — user attention. Attention is really just focused mental engagement — on an advertisement, in this case.
⇒ Brave + BAT = A New Deal ⇐
The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs. This service creates a transparent and efficient Blockchain-based digital advertising market. Publishers receive more revenue because middlemen and fraud are reduced. Users opt-in to an inclusive and rewarding private ad experience. And advertisers get better data on their spending.
The Current Situation
Users Are Abused
- Up to 50% of the average user’s mobile data is for ads and trackers, costing as much as $23 a month.
- Ads use about 5 seconds of mobile load time on average.
- Ads decrease phone battery life by as much as 21%.
- Privacy is violated when large media sites host up to 70 trackers.
- Malware ( malvertisements, ransom-ware ) is up 132% in one year.
Publishers Are Hurting
- Google and Facebook take 73% of all ad dollars and 99% of all growth.
- Revenue is recently down 66%.
- Bots inflicted $7.2 billion in fraud last year.
- Over 600 million phones and desktops run ad-blocking.
- Publishers cannot seamlessly monetize value added services.
Advertisers Are Losing
- Advertisers lack good information on what they are paying for.
- Marketers are often fooled by bogus websites and bots that commit fraud.
- Targeting is poor, making users more likely to ignore ads.